Friday, December 6, 2013

Client Testimonial

Every so often I will be sharing a testimonial from one of my clients. My clients and I form a team, set goals together, and work to achieve them.

Larry came to me earlier this year with a serious heart condition that left him hospitalized for over a month, requiring surgery. To avoid a second surgery and to significantly reduce the risk of stroke, Larry's doctors told him he needed to exercise, something he had never really done before. 

We had our ups and downs over the past 6 months, but Larry was determined to adapt to his new fitness lifestyle. To date, Larry has lost over 60 pounds and gave me this as a thank you gift:

 
This is his perfect EKG! He was so proud of it, he wanted to give it to me! Larry is off of most of his medications and is learning to eat healthy and keep moving. We still have some work to do, but he is hopeful for his future for the first time in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment